Palm says webOS is not only for the Pre
1. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
Wasted time, wasted money. Anyone who buys the PRE is a fool.
2. scottydont07 (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Jan 2009)
wow your smart.... i bet you have an iphone...haha
3. phoneguy (Posts: 186; Member since: 08 Jan 2009)
yeah your mom was a waste of money and time she just laid there
4. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Whoo hoo....... ..... .. Let's get one new phone out before we start bragging about a whole line of Palm products carrying WebOS. And yes, as the Author of the article stated, this is expected. So Phone Arena Author, why on Earth would you report this 'news'? It is common sense, not newsworthy. Idiot.
5. E.N. (Posts: 2217; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Actually, I'm glad they posted this article because I although it is expected from a company to do so, not everyone knows it's expected. I didn't know that that is what companies do
6. stuntz (Posts: 177; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they wrote this so palm stock could go up a lil more.
7. Legion (Posts: 397; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
LOL! Someone just hit the nail on the head! Wonder how much they got paid for that?