Palm reveals 5 new devices in webOS 2.0 code
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Nov 2010, 22:12
WebOS Internals poured over webOS 2.0's code, and uncovered 5 future devices, called Broadway, Windsor, Mantaray, Stingray, and Roadrunner; and we're learning to love the HP-Palm combination...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2010, 22:27 1 0
That touchscreen phone (far left) looks nice
2. mobiper posted on 08 Nov 2010, 01:03 0 0
Really interesting post on webOS 2.0 code that will more helpful and valuable also. I purely support this word The Pre 2, available only from Verizon Wireless (at least for now), is expected to launch within the next few days.
China Mobile Phones
3. PapaJay224 posted on 08 Nov 2010, 01:30 0 0
Atleast a launch from palm on verizon won't be botched like the one on sprint.
4. Tim242 (unregistered) posted on 08 Nov 2010, 02:12 0 0
I guess you missed Verizon's botching of the original Pre's release and sales. That's why they decided to include the hotspot for free. They know the f'd up the pre.
5. trin posted on 08 Nov 2010, 07:44 0 0
Umm Sprint's wack ass marketing killed the pre, so it was pretty much doa by the time it arrived at verizon. The free hotspot was to move all those touchscreen carcasses.
6. nancyfuqindrew posted on 08 Nov 2010, 07:53 0 0
I do love my Sprint service but their marketing is terrible, and that definitely hurt the Pre.
7. phoneduder (unregistered) posted on 08 Nov 2010, 08:20 0 0
Hmmm..... Their marketing must have worked since you are a customer, As a consumer do you really care if a company has good marketing?? If you are buying a good or service from a company their Marketing is obviously reaching you. Your comment is lame. Also, what hurt the pre was palms lack of money for proper r&d and they required Sprint to sign off on the device to eat all warranty costs since their broke ass company could stay afloat and not have to do the continuous replacements of shit hardware.
8. bigMOE (unregistered) posted on 08 Nov 2010, 16:32 0 0
I can't wait till they release images of the devices!!! Better yet, I can't wait till they start selling them!