Palm Pre comes on June 6 for $199.99
And… that is it – you will be able to get the Palm Pre at a number of stores, including Best Buy, Radio Shack, Wal Mart and online.
Palm Pre Preliminary Specifications | Hands-on
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
Def getting this phone no matter what...it will probably have its faults but like i said the iphone and the bb storm had plenty of problems when they came out. This phone looks to be a truely unique phone in so many different ways. ALL HATERS PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS PHONE FOR WHATEVER SETS OF REASONS PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE IT IF YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TOUCHED THE PHONE. WHEN YOU SEE IT LIVE THEN YOU CAN HATE LOL!!
11. E.N. (Posts: 2218; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
People are going to get mad that Im saying this here but Im glad that the pre is going to be priced $199.99 because that means that if the possible upcoming iPhone really wants to compete, then it should be within the same price range.
2. SellPhones82 (Posts: 385; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Now the question is whether or not Best Buy will offer it for $199.99 out the door so that I don't have to mess with the mail-in rebates. Any BB reps know for sure either way?
7. jovel16 (Posts: 53; Member since: 05 Oct 2008)
I'm sure BB will be offering it at the $199.99 without any rebates. As far as I know, they never have any mail-in-rebates and another reason to buy all my phones there.
3. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
about time we get the release date... and it only took a few months..
4. happyboy (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 May 2009)
Maybe Verizon will now get off their fat ass to create a phone to complete with the iPhone and Pre!
5. SellPhones82 (Posts: 385; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Storm 2 has a chance since they are getting rid of the click screen and it's said to run much better than the current Storm. Multi-touch would be nice as well but have not heard if it will have that or not.
8. instinct75 (Posts: 22; Member since: 06 Feb 2009)
storm is very buggy and laggs alot but it would be wey better with out the click scdreen but the palm pre and iphone are the best
6. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
About time...! a release date. I think the 199.99 price range was pretty expected. Palm is not taking any change huh! 4 different channel at once for the launch!! I wish them succes!
12. bagsofcole (Posts: 28; Member since: 19 May 2009)
Do you think I can buy one without a contract and put it on Verizon's network? I'm doing what i can to help my retirement.
14. Duffalufugus (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 May 2009)
You could probably buy one and have it flashed with service but you probably won't be able to use Picture Messaging or Web on it. So is it worth it???
16. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
I was joking anyways. At&t will never get this. Sprint FTW.