Palm Pre Plus Specifications | Hands-on
Palm Pixi Plus Specifications | Hands-on
Thanks, anonymous tipster!
This article contains unofficial information.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Man I just knew vzw was going to charge more for their "Plus" versions
2. breuker19 (Posts: 6; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
doesn't the article say its the same price as sprint?
10. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Its more because it has 16gb on board memory VS sprints weak 7gb...keep trying, God I hate DonLouie...Obvious jealous hater
3. c3money88 (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Yes but last i checked the sprint palm pre is 99.99 after mail in rebate. I believe that price would be accurate if you compared it to how the iphone's price goes up the more memory you have. Even though i considered getting an android phone i plannin on getting the pre plus in the coming weeks of, course after an in store test.
5. phoneguy (Posts: 192; Member since: 08 Jan 2009)
99.99 maybe at best buy, still 149.99 through sprint ( i kinda work for them )
6. c3money88 (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
O he must have just been cutting me a deal then. Cant wait for the pre plus though.
7. evcard (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2009)
I think this is a wise decision on Palm's behalf to finally offer their devices on another network to allow their sales and client base to increase, in this market it is never a good thing to limit your devices to just one carrier.
9. knuckleballer34 (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
While I don't care for Palm as a brand (big thumbs/small keys type of issue), I like that Verizon is going to offer the Pre and Pixi in the future. Anytime the consumer has more good choices to select from, the consumer wins, and I can't knock that.
11. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Well, Verizon all always does offer the best subsidies on phone. They kinda have to, they need to hide the fact they're reaming subs monthly. Now it's even worse that Connect/Premium are vanishing, not that they could've been used with these anyway
12. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
No, because they have the Touchstone backplate and WiFi. If the original Pre has 7gb of memory then the Plus will have 15gb, what's good for goose is good for the gander. I just love PJ224