Palm Elan a third webOS phone for AT&T?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Welcome to webOS AT&T users! Let the linux platform infection spread.
2. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Finally. Ive been wanting a new design forever.
3. miikeyroks (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Feb 2009)
The elan is just a gsm version of the pixi. BUT there is a 3rd palm phone that is being tested.
5. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I think the Elan is a GSM version of the C40 too
6. rwolf1984 (Posts: 518; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
Not a fan of Palm...but I wanna see a picture...found this site...dude made a mock up based on leaked information on the c40...The article said they were testing the Pre, Pixi and are about to test a 3rd device...c40 is a new device...its also been popping up in Sprint's system a couple times since January... http://forums.palm.com/t5/webO