Palm C40, Sprint's version of the Pre 2, is found alive and in usable form
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jun 2012, 10:53
From the sound of it all, there were no workaround required in getting the smartphone activated and working on Sprint’s network. And on top of that, it seems to be handling webOS 2.2.4 without any major glitches or problems. Rummaging through the handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. mercorp posted on 08 Jun 2012, 11:11 2 1
Webos was great,but hp sadly screwed it up with leo.
4. thedarkside posted on 08 Jun 2012, 11:30 3 3
no palm wasnt great and palm ruined it themselves.
7. Commentator posted on 08 Jun 2012, 15:43 1 0
The Verge recently posted a fantastic article on the rise and fall of Palm and webOS. It's definitely worth the read.
5. Sangeet posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:27 1 1
Feels like the same is going to happen with the Blackberry in the near future..!!
But let's hope not for this
6. salic posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:34 2 0
WebOS was great, but the build quality of the original Pre was a trainwreck... Customers hated that phone, Sprint was right not to release the sequel unfortunately.
8. snowgator posted on 08 Jun 2012, 16:45 1 0
Wow, did I enjoy my Palm Pre Plus while I had it. Yes, the hardware was a bit of a train wreck, but boy did WebOS make for an enjoyable experience. The funny part is the most loyal Palm customers were on Sprint, even as small eve of a community as it was.
What a waste.
9. TooMuchWOW posted on 08 Jun 2012, 23:44 3 0
For it's time the Palm Pre.. Atleast was ahead of it's time. Someone dropped the ball. Webos ahead of it's time.