Painting of the famous "Ellen selfie" now hangs on the wall at Twitter
0. phoneArena 13 Apr 2014, 01:39 posted on
Finally. After about two weeks, you were able to get the image of the famous "Ellen selfie" out of your mind. We knew that it would be hard to do, because it was the moat popular tweet in history, after all. And while other selfies have been widely publicized afterward (we're talking to do you, David Ortiz), none have come close to enjoying the selfie taken by Ms. Degeneres during the Oscar telecast, using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PressStart (Posts: 119; Member since: 08 Apr 2014)
Agreed. And so is the other girl, imo...
4. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
The asian reminds me of that asian girl from Elementary (t.v. show).
Yea she's good looking also.
25. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
But yeah, I agree!
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Until now I still don't understand what's the whole point of this "Ellen group selfie" thing, just to get attention? You already have a lot of attention in your show.
8. tech2 (Posts: 2738; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It got attention because it was the most tweeted pic of all times and it also clogged twitter's server for good few minutes which has never happened before.
22. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Its a nice selfie with a lot of celebrity in it.
Love the note3's front camera.
26. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Right! Not bragging or anything but I can definitely do much better than this!
12. Commentator (Posts: 2615; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
All these rich and famous actors FINALLY got the publicity they deserve!
14. Orion78 (Posts: 48; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
The asian fetish in this website is disturbing. You guys need girlfriends. lol
15. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
LOL. It seems like it's the first time they see girls.
16. JMartin22 (Posts: 1415; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Their ugly little HTCs and Sonys are probably the only girls they get and they have to bash Samsungs because normal, mainstream non-basement dwellers have them lol /end troll
23. lyndon420 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
You got something against someone wanting an asian girlfriend?
20. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
This whole selfie thing just tells you how pathetic our society has become...
24. lyndon420 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
People have been snapping selfies since the invention of the hand held camera. What's so wrong with that...like seriously. You'd think that you were jealous or something because you weren't included in this pic lol.