Page tracks the T-Mobile 1900 MHz rollout for iPhone users (and others)
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Sep 2012, 20:38
It's no secret that T-Mobile wants to have the iPhone on its network, whether or not Apple wants to officially sell for the carrier. With that in mind, T-Mobile has announced its "Bring your own iPhone" plan to support the device, and it has been rolling out its 1900 MHz spectrum so...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cityeighteen posted on 10 Sep 2012, 20:40 1 0
Why doesn't T-Mobile come out with their own map to show the rollout?
2. arsenaljimenez posted on 10 Sep 2012, 21:31 0 1
f**kin finally! I've been on 2g on my samsung focus for a while now :P
7. Lboogey6 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 01:15 0 0
lol yeah its the network and not the software
8. DOGIEFRESH posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:34 0 0
They should deploy their 3G network in a more comercial 1900 band by the very begining and for sure they will be in much less trouble that they are now
9. crankyd00d posted on 21 Sep 2012, 23:31 0 0
Yeah if they had done that they would've had the iPhone from day 1
10. DoublebPro posted on 27 Sep 2012, 15:03 0 0
This is GREAT news! That means anyone coming to Solavei now can get full capabilities on their iPhone. So glad we partnered with T-Mobile! Can't beat $49 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data on a 4G network that is backed by T-Mobile's infrastructure...and now it includes the iPhone...I have some happy friends that wanted to save money on their bill by switching now! Sweeeeet!
11. carbrat posted on 25 Oct 2012, 15:59 0 0
I'm in Houston by the Galleria using an iPhone 4s. Indeed there are surprises with spotty areas of 3G (1- 1.50mbps), and it works well. Can't wait till the coverage is increased.