PRIZM stands for tablets and smartphones hands-on
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2012, 13:51 posted on
Now it’s hard to say who would fathom even using the PRIZM stands on the go, since you know, they have this out of this world appearance. Interestingly, they’re constructed out of a tough aluminum alloy that put together by matching up their notches...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
What a marvelous piece of engineering!!!!!
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they're definitely very cool but i wish there was rubber lining where the stand comes in contact with the device because i'd fear the stand wearing out or damaging my equipment.
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 2117; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I thought it was some kind of Klingon sculpture for the coffee table.
4. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 418; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Improvising beats this anyday, waste of money that is.