POP charger back in business on Kickstarter
0. phoneArena 25 Dec 2012, 00:46 posted on
After Apple reversed its decision to not license its Lightning connector, it was unknown if the Kickstarter-funded POP charger would resume raising money for the device that charges a multitude of devices using microUSB cables for Android devices and either the Lightning cable or the 30 pin connector for those using Apple devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. valapsp (Posts: 473; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Nice product, Apple has some sort of COMPLEX in every single term.
2. chethan316 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2010)
Lightning, not lightening. But yeah, this is very good news. Apple finally comes to its senses and this a great reply by the gang at Junior Edison to tell people they weren't just putting ideas in the air and have actual plans to bring this to the fore.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
But for USB/microusb based charging dont we have so many of them already?
6. Shill1986 (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Thankfully. To be honest, the whole debacle was for the better. They just got a ton of free coverage on the product itself. I hadn't even heard about it until they pulled it, and now that it's back on, I'll most certainly be getting one.
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Apple did the right thing here.. props to POP