Owners of Beats buy back 25% of shares from HTC
1. Birds (Posts: 1128; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well Damn then.....Beats audio in a cellphone is a realitive gimmick...Then again a cell phone is the biggest gimmick of them all. lol That why we LUVZ us some Apple-y iPhone-y and Droidy goodness...
2. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Seems to me like the entire plan they had, if indeed they had one at all, got all borked up when beats and monster parted ways. Beats has probably got to find another hardware partner asap, because I doubt they really make much meaningful revenue without having actual hardware to sell.
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Too bad the One series can't f**king multitask. I tried it out today at the store and it was REALLY bad.
4. AeroPrime (Posts: 173; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
HTC is now concentrating more to windows phone right?
5. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Beats is a phony baloney gimmick anyway so who actually cares>?