Overseas sales of Nokia Lumia 2520 halted due to potential shock risk from its travel charger
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2014, 14:20 posted on
On Thursday, Nokia announced that it was halting sales of the Nokia Lumia 2520 in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Russia, Switzerland and the U.K. The manufacturer says that there are safety issues involved with the AC-300 travel charger. In the U.S., the Lumia 2520 is still being sold, but sales of the travel charger have been suspended. The accessory is made exclusively for the Lumia 2520 tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Anshulonweb (Posts: 419; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
don't worry Nokia..... nobody was buying it anyway.....
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3742; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Let me check....yes you r right.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1566; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Somebody comes up with excuse to blame Apple for this in 3...2...1...
10. PBXtech (Posts: 994; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Not necessary, they have charger problems of their own.
6. VZWuser76 (Posts: 2258; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
If the case is splitting at the seam, why not simply run a bead of glue at the seam? It's doubtful they'd need to be able to open the case for repairs, they'd simply pitch it and give the customer a new one. Problem solved.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7221; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Filed under "reasons Microsoft shouldn't its entire ad campaign on bashing the competition."
8. nasznjoka (Posts: 369; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
only 600 in the US? really MOKIA should concentrate on creating NOKIA X's kinda of