Ouya wants to have a new version of its $99 Android game console every year
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Feb 2013, 03:06
Ouya seems to be taking off very rapidly and after we learned the Android-based game console will be sold in Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Gamestop starting in June…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TylerGrunter posted on 08 Feb 2013, 04:31 0 0
Saddly enough I think Tegra 3 is underperforming for a console, so I'll wait for the next interaton with Tegra 4 as the GPU is 6 times more powerful. In one year you get the performance boost that took 10 years in normal consoles. Yeah!!!
6. downphoenix posted on 08 Feb 2013, 14:16 0 0
its well beyond what a similarly priced Wii can do. And the cost of games will be very low compared to traditional consoles. I think they can be a big hit for the more casual gamers.
2. darac posted on 08 Feb 2013, 04:46 2 1
..and Ouya 3 should be more powerful than current consoles.
And run a spectacular OS at that.
Plenty of bang for hundred bucks if you ask me
4. bluescreen posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:14 0 0
i agree....sony an microsoft need to take note of this price point if u ask me
7. BiN4RY posted on 09 Feb 2013, 16:07 0 0
Yeah right, an ARM based console beating X86 based consoles, I would love to see that happen
3. jroc74 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:12 1 0
I'm down with this. I might get both this and Project Shield.
5. sonofzeus posted on 08 Feb 2013, 11:28 1 0
NVIDIA Shield Vs OUYA....................Yipeeeeeeeeee
8. Fuego84 posted on 09 Feb 2013, 20:27 0 0
I'm willing to buy this instead of next gen consoles from Microsoft and Sony in retaliation of games being locked to consoles, unless $60 titles turn out not to exceed $25.