Ouya says it will be the "best Tegra 3 device on the market"
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2013, 22:17 posted on
The Ouya Android gaming console has been one of the most popular Kickstarter campaigns to date, and it is due to be released very soon, so it's time for the marketing to start ramping up. The Ouya CEO Julie Uhrman has been doing a good job of marketing so far, and now she is saying that Ouya will be the "best Tegra 3 device on the market"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered)
Tegra 3 sucks
4. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Hoping they use Tegra 4 when release it.
5. jove39 (Posts: 1261; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Tegra4 is around the corner and Ouya still targeting Tegra3?
8. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Oh that would be so sweet, I can see the Tegra4 makin a big profit if done right
9. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
They can overclock the heck out of Tegra 3 in this.
I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches over 20 GFLOPS, which would be more than enough to play Android games for another year ahead