Ouya launch delayed to June 25th as game console ramps up supply
0. phoneArena 09 May 2013, 06:07 posted on
Ouya, the $99 Android-based game console that became possible because of a huge Kickstarter backing, raised $15 million in new funding…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. grahaman27 (Posts: 361; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I want ouya to be successful so next year there can be an ouya 2 with tegra 5
3. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I got mine preordered but Im not too sure if Im still going to get it.
4. Shaznek (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
i dont understand undroid consoles especially when they are not portable,i mean they are cheap but what s the point?
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its too early now but devices like this will eventually replace tradition consoles for streaming games. Streaming is out of the question though till a majority of the world is on fiber optics.