Ouya is $99 game console built on Android
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Jul 2012, 02:35
The Ouya is not yet a reality, but it’s nonetheless a project definitely worth your attention - it’s a $99 Android game console that got its design straight from famous Frenchman Yves Behar…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. nyuvo posted on 03 Jul 2012, 02:52 2
Looks just like xbox360 dashboard before its latest visual update hah.
7. Gsmalltheway posted on 03 Jul 2012, 08:19 0
Wow, this is actually a really good concept. But you can buy a good condition used 360 on Craigslist for 100 bucks
8. fraydoe posted on 03 Jul 2012, 09:11 0
this would not sell at all for the following reasons
1. *hey lets make a gaming console where you can freely hack anything* = its called a computer, or you can even hack the other gaming consoles
2. *but those systems are not open to freely hack* = im pretty sure if you can root and build peripherals you can figure out how to hack into a computer game or other console
3. *but its cheaper than those other systems* = as gsmalltheway said there are used consoles for the same price, and if your argument is that they cant play the android games, just get a cable to hook up your android phone to your tv.
9. downphoenix posted on 03 Jul 2012, 11:56 0
This would be a good box to have some good ol' emulation on the TV.
10. beillax posted on 03 Jul 2012, 16:11 0
Wow I could actually see this happening in the near future and I could also see Apple make a game console as well.