Ouya breaks all Kickstarter records: gets double the funding in less than a day
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2012, 02:54 posted on
Up until yesterday, you have probably never heard of Ouya - the first open Android-based game console that is also extremely affordable, but since then it went on Kickstarter…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
plan to =) maybe the 99 but who knows...
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
not bad for an "fail of a gaming console"
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4122; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Well, certainly looks like people have high hopes for this, let's hope the ones building it can deliver. It would take alot to pry me from my Xbox... Or maybe I could just have both? Perhaps with this extra cash they can afford to bump up the specs a bit. I saw the video promo for it, they have a good start. One of their main concerns is the controller design, which is a big part of it for me. That was the dealbreaker of my choice between PS3 and Xbox, I couldn't stand the PS3 controller... It's just so clunky and weird, especially when playing most FPS.
11. roscuthiii (Posts: 1883; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I can see the marketing for it now... "Do ya Ouya?"