Our cell phones are covered with germs
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Oct 2012, 06:56
As powerful as our beloved smartphones are, it turns out they might be just as unhealthy, suggests a new report...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 25 Oct 2012, 07:20 1 2
It's not like there is Fap over my phone .....oh wait
2. darac posted on 25 Oct 2012, 07:24 0 0
Ah, I really doubt alcohol can damage the phone over the screen protector and the case.
Once the protector wears off, replace it.. no excuse for not having a clean phone
3. mercorp posted on 25 Oct 2012, 07:48 0 2
And an iphone is infected with many apple igerms???
4. Nathan_ingx posted on 25 Oct 2012, 09:08 2 0
Why is everyone only worried about the screen??
What about in between the covers? Inside the female headphone jack?? (sorry, that sounded explicit :D)
8. Nadr1212 posted on 25 Oct 2012, 19:53 0 0
all i wanna know is will these germs shorten my life span cus i wanna live as long as possible
5. Stuntman posted on 25 Oct 2012, 11:35 1 0
I'm so glad I have an immune system in my body to deal with these things.
6. Hammerfest posted on 25 Oct 2012, 11:48 0 0
Wipe mine down in the evening when I put it on the charger... no issues here... NEXT
7. GeekMovement posted on 25 Oct 2012, 17:14 1 0
Getting rid of 99% of germs is not enough? Basically everything has some amount of germs on them. You can't really escape them..
washing your hands is not a bad idea.