Our cell phones are covered with germs
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 06:56 posted on
As powerful as our beloved smartphones are, it turns out they might be just as unhealthy, suggests a new report...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1379; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
It's not like there is Fap over my phone .....oh wait
2. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Ah, I really doubt alcohol can damage the phone over the screen protector and the case.
Once the protector wears off, replace it.. no excuse for not having a clean phone
3. mercorp (Posts: 983; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
And an iphone is infected with many apple igerms???
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Why is everyone only worried about the screen??
What about in between the covers? Inside the female headphone jack?? (sorry, that sounded explicit :D)
8. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
all i wanna know is will these germs shorten my life span cus i wanna live as long as possible
5. Stuntman (Posts: 784; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I'm so glad I have an immune system in my body to deal with these things.
6. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Wipe mine down in the evening when I put it on the charger... no issues here... NEXT
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1519; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Getting rid of 99% of germs is not enough? Basically everything has some amount of germs on them. You can't really escape them..
washing your hands is not a bad idea.
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i dont care i uae acreen protector