Original U.S. voice of Siri goes public
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2013, 08:12 posted on
It is a voice that is just as famous as the devices you hear it on; ever since the introduction of the Apple iPhone 4s, we all know the sound of Siri. On Friday morning, Susan Bennett of Atlanta stepped forward to claim that she is the original U.S. voice of Apple's virtual personal assistant. Bennett is a voice over artist who had no idea how famous her voice would become...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
+1 I love the way she says glass (try saying "ok glass")
13. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4182; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
That is EXACTLY what I expected Siri to look like as real person. A menopausal woman who has enjoyed life & is now retired, who lives in Boca Raton FL.
21. Topcat488 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
So next time Siri ask me if she's pretty?
I'll say tell me another 64 year old joke Siri...
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 11860; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple, if you haven't already. Be prepared to write a very big check! I'm the male Siri voice, and I'd like my $20,000,000 in pennies please.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Was that you? Damn! I thought your voice sounded so un-sexy, lol.
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yeah, about that 20milies... What about the 30 you owe me selling those cracks i gave you :P
11. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
20 million 1 cent checks so you have to sign every one of them! ;-)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Damn! I thought Raj Kuthrapali had successfully found SIRI...
Was expecting someone younger (lawl).
5. sprockkets (Posts: 1236; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Uh, really? Sounds like the same exact robot voice for those youtube videos.
10. frydaexiii (Posts: 1235; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
So voice overs are voiced by real people, I always thought it was computer generated...Apple, go get Samuel L Jackson, Morgan Freeman or Idris Alba to voice Siri now!
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 11860; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude could you imagine SLJ in Pulp Fiction mode. Say text one mo mutha f**kin time! I dare u LMAOOOOO
14. ChafedBanana (Posts: 359; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
James Earl Jones needs to do voice recording for Android.
15. alaahershy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
You're voice is much better than a robot reading each word alone.
17. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
She looks like A menopausal and retired lady with a dreadful taste, lol. AS EXPECTED!
23. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I prefer Big Bang's version of Siri she was hot.
24. harvestcellular (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
She could be the hit of and college frat keg party for sure.
I wonder how many times a day she get's asked to say a few lines lol.
Im sure shes living large on royalities from Apple for the rest of her life.