Orange UK is set on selling its very first Windows Phone Mango handset - the HTC Radar

0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2011, 09:57 posted on

Being their very first Windows Phone 7 Mango device, Orange UK customers will have a lot to look forward to with this one since it packs some impressive specs for something that’s significantly smaller in size versus the HTC Titan...

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 13:02

1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)

I just tried WP7 today at the shops (again, i've already had the omnia 7, just thought i'd try it again).
Still WP7 has the ugliest UI i've seen. Black, white and square...reminds of DOS.

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 21:11

4. Axial (unregistered)

And Bada looks like a Fisher Price-designed interface (kinda like XP and Vista), iOS is a boring array of static icons, and Android has no identity by nature (well...Sense comes to mind).

What's your point?

Choose your OS based on ease of use, and functions that you care about. Some of us like WP7 and find that its limitations are a non-issue.Some prefer the happy zen that is iOS. Other still love the versatility of Android. Bada...well...it's a non-zombie TouchWiz.

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 14:36

2. iSheep (unregistered)

hahaha, yet another iSheep today above me. What a failure.

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 14:58 1

3. antifanboy (unregistered)

a couple of months ago apple users were said to be the biggest fanboys on earth. nowadays there are more and more bada fanatics... really annoying!

posted on 21 Sep 2011, 05:13

5. Mozart (unregistered)

I'm unsure as to why I would choose this phone over my Mozart. The only things I can see are the super lcd screen, and a front facing camera.

I don't think i'm going to be upgrading any of my phones until I see the Nokia range, they're what i'm being most excited about.