Oracle ordered to pay more to Google than they can win in damages
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jun 2012, 16:00
In order to secure a third damages report, Oracle agreed to pay Google's related legal fees - fees that exceeded the amount that Oracle can end up winning from their lawsuit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Non_Sequitur posted on 07 Jun 2012, 16:14 12 1
Nice try Oracle. Almost as futile as Apple's awful attempts.
These judges are smart enough to see past the half-assed arguments that these companies give.
2. wassup posted on 07 Jun 2012, 16:23 8 1
LOLOLOL Oracle FAIL!!!
Belonging to the free world is awesome
3. jroc74 posted on 07 Jun 2012, 16:45 5 1
AHH)H HAHHHHH HAHHHH..AHHHHH HAAAAAAAH HAH HAH HAAAH HAH HAA HA
5. Fallout09 posted on 07 Jun 2012, 17:36 10 1
I could only hope that Apple would get a similar fate in all their nonsense lawsuits!
9. som posted on 07 Jun 2012, 18:19 5 1
APPLE should pay Samsung on legal fees same as Oracle. Judge should ban lawsuits on patent wars by rotten Apple. HTC should file lawsuits on Apple to pay for lost of sale by Apple patent wars.
10. remixfa posted on 07 Jun 2012, 18:50 8 1
Apple should take heed.
If this were a loser pays system, Apple wouldnt be so frivolous with legal bullying. Glad to see some trolls getting punished regardless.
11. kanagadeepan posted on 07 Jun 2012, 21:29 0 1
Rotten apple has soooo much money that they don't care about such penalties... They are now the world's biggest patent TROLLs..
12. Sniggly posted on 07 Jun 2012, 23:18 3 1
This is funny. Oracle made a gambit. They saw Google's success with Android and thought it would be easy money to buy Sun out, revoke the seemingly unofficial policy of leaving Java completely open, and knocking Google for trumped up damages. Well, they have learned now.
13. B3BLW29 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 01:37 2 1
Bwahahahahahah In your face patent TROLL.... ROFL
14. Tsepz_GP posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:15 2 0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :'D
Dear oh dear Oracle. They picked the wrong company to sue and now they're paying for it, LITERALLY!