Oracle ordered to pay more to Google than they can win in damages
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2012, 16:00 posted on
In order to secure a third damages report, Oracle agreed to pay Google's related legal fees - fees that exceeded the amount that Oracle can end up winning from their lawsuit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Nice try Oracle. Almost as futile as Apple's awful attempts.
These judges are smart enough to see past the half-assed arguments that these companies give.
2. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
LOLOLOL Oracle FAIL!!!
Belonging to the free world is awesome
3. jroc74 (Posts: 5392; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
AHH)H HAHHHHH HAHHHH..AHHHHH HAAAAAAAH HAH HAH HAAAH HAH HAA HA
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I could only hope that Apple would get a similar fate in all their nonsense lawsuits!
9. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
APPLE should pay Samsung on legal fees same as Oracle. Judge should ban lawsuits on patent wars by rotten Apple. HTC should file lawsuits on Apple to pay for lost of sale by Apple patent wars.
10. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Apple should take heed.
If this were a loser pays system, Apple wouldnt be so frivolous with legal bullying. Glad to see some trolls getting punished regardless.
11. kanagadeepan (Posts: 765; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Rotten apple has soooo much money that they don't care about such penalties... They are now the world's biggest patent TROLLs..
12. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
This is funny. Oracle made a gambit. They saw Google's success with Android and thought it would be easy money to buy Sun out, revoke the seemingly unofficial policy of leaving Java completely open, and knocking Google for trumped up damages. Well, they have learned now.
13. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Bwahahahahahah In your face patent TROLL.... ROFL
14. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 903; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :'D
Dear oh dear Oracle. They picked the wrong company to sue and now they're paying for it, LITERALLY!