Oracle ordered to pay Google $1.1 million for legal fees
1. Droid_X_Doug posted on 05 Sep 2012, 15:15 11 0
I imagine Larry would rather drink a glass of rat poison than sign the check to Google.
2. Sniggly posted on 05 Sep 2012, 15:20 13 0
And the final face slap to add to the original injury. Glad to see Oracle has to pony up money for the trouble they caused Google.
3. Non_Sequitur posted on 05 Sep 2012, 15:21 15 0
Yep. I can't wait to see this happen to Apple.
4. NexusKoolaid posted on 05 Sep 2012, 15:22 12 0
Google spends $4 million defending itself from this overreaching crock of a lawsuit, and get stiffed for about 75% of the bill? That's what I'd call harsh. Oracle got off too easy on this one.
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 05 Sep 2012, 15:45 2 0
Don't forget that Larry was demanding $1 B for damages. $3 M is more in line with cost of doing business.
8. jroc74 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 20:01 0 0
I still have faith in fair and justice outcomes in patent cases.
Good luck to Google and everybody else involved in the Paul Allen patent case....that one might be a doozy. Good luck to everyone except Apple....lol.