Optimus Battery Saver is your new color-coded juice preservation app for Android
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 07:31 posted on
Despite the name, it's not just for LG phones, and introduces pretty color-coded interface for the various battery preservation stages, a far cry from the geeky interface of the popular Juice Defender, for instance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LG - Optimus Battery Saver
Sony - STAMINA mode
Thumbs up for them!
2. amansingal14 (Posts: 306; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This app is not by LG, see the production co.'s name on Play Store
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I know, LG should make this one! Sony can make STAMINA mode, why not LG? :(
6. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
is this better than juice defender ultimate ?
9. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 148; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I have tested this, and as with any battery saver, this itself takes a toll on the battery and in fact my LG Optimus L9 drained quicker than normal. Uninstalled it. Back to normal!