Oppo's lens smartphone attachment comes with 10x optical zoom, NFC connectivity
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2014, 03:58 posted on
Out of Weibo, we have these photos of Oppo's rumored NFC camera attachment posing on the back of an Oppo Find 7. What we're looking at is a lens with 10x optical zoom that doesn't attach in front of the phone's camera lens, but is fixed to its back and beams photographs to it through NFC or Wi-Fi. It's not yet clear whether the attachment works with other phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yeah... after seeing Sony's attachment cameras... I have to say great concept but they sure lag...disappointed
18. buccob (Posts: 2564; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Actually the only problem with those cameras it IS the lag...
But depending on the ocasion and what you are planning to photograph they come in handy...
I have the QX-100 and I am very impressed with it.
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Thats not bad... looking like a cup of coffee
3. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I am not sure why one would buy this instead of the similar Sony product. And I am also not sure why someone would buy any of these lenses instead of a great camera like the RX100 :)
9. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Well the price for one, compared to Sony, and.........I was gping to say they wont have to carry a phone and a camera but I would be wrong because they would still have to carry this attachment.
4. pyradark (Posts: 852; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
What da!! Copy of QX series from sony!!! Tsk tsk tsk
12. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Yeah, and we will get it in a cheap price ;)
All praise to chinese
19. Takeharu (Posts: 210; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
You never heard of OPPO before, have you?
OPPO is coming out with some of the best build and best preforming tech lately for an amazing price. Don't judge it just yet, it'll probably end up amazing. ;)
22. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I was talking about chinese produtcts in general
23. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
The majority of Chinese mid to high range phones these days have pretty good quality. You must be thinking about the many, but market-share lacking, clone companies.
24. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
yeah right, I forgot that chinese products were known for its extreme qualitiy and great labour conditions.
5. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
which brand is it the lappy...? looks nice...
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Every company from every country does that.
13. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Chinese and thier copies and comsumers and their benefit.... love chinese for saving my hard earned money
17. tokuzumi (Posts: 961; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
Meh. I'd rather carry a point and shoot, as well as my cell. It's cheaper, and takes better pictures (and has a flash built in, to boot).
20. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I really don't get such a huge lense for a phone. The point of the phone in your camera is that you always have your camera with you, so if there's a moment that you want to photograph there you go. If you're -planning- to take photos and need to have a HUGE lense anyway, why not just bring your camera?
21. mmmanuuu (Posts: 400; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Got my find 7 last week. The display is so addictive. Damn good it is. The only problem im facing is the horrible battery drain issue. Other than that it is one heck of a device.