Oppo shows first plug-in mobile camera lenses: OIS and up to 15x zoom
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2013, 02:16 posted on
Oppo is a Chinese company we’ve been hearing more and more about, but this time it really shoots for the sky in smartphone photography…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. james004 (Posts: 485; Member since: 15 May 2013)
i cant see it :/
dont understand when small companies like oppo can make ground breaking devices like this then why is a multi billion company like samsung still making 2010 phones?
7. cyborg009 (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
I think Sony already broke the ground with interchangeable lens.. oppo is just following on the lines.. but I agree that worth while innovation is coming from companies like Samsung.
16. iushnt (Posts: 728; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
yes u r right..s-apps are the differentiation factor whether u like it or not
14. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Huh? Photography has interchangeable lenses since... it's invention.
3. twens (Posts: 697; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Apple has the most money. Why don't you attack them instead? You are just a Samsung hater. Go and sleep it off
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1240; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
lol@samsung hater.samsung is busy making flexible screen..i think they have alot of lenses
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2800; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Big brothers in smartphones needs to learn from these small firms like Oppo, etc. to show that what is innovation, what are patents, what are prices with specs, what are designs, etc..etc..
Hope these small companies would emerge from grounds.
9. waystriker (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
"The first in a smartphone Touch Panel on it's back". I wonder a Korean Smartphone Pantech Vega A860 has it too which is released since February.
12. buccob (Posts: 1542; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
the Motorola Backflip had this back in January 2010... (though it was an entry level Android device)
10. gazmatic (Posts: 625; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
so basically this is the same idea that sony has...
all these clip on lenses just scream that the camera phone isn't what it is hyped up to be
I guess i'll have to wait
hope I am proven wrong
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Great inception by Sony! Oppo following Sony. This has a smaller lens than Sony lens which is small to carry around great
15. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I love my Find 5, I'm sure Oppo will make a great job with the N1. Awesome company.