Oppo reconfirms N1 will have a rear touch panel, shows all its uses
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 06:00 posted on
It’s not been much of a secret, but Oppo has now officially confirmed that its upcoming flagship, the Oppo N1, will feature a touch panel on its back…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
That huge camera lens and the large xenon flash look like a killing pair. This rear touch is an added bonus.Too bad though I can't buy Oppo phones in my country.
6. nidacs (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Well, Pantech Vega No.6 has implemented a rear touch panel on their Q1 1080p Flagship device, so I don't think its Oppo's innovation.
3. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 847; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Such a nice implementation of back touch panel..
and they make such gorgeous looking devices. A worth Chinese brand. U hope they launch this phone world wide so I can get one.
4. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
That's what I'm talking about
But hey why just don't make the whole back cover with touch responding and you will have a great smartphone
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2691; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I think Oppo's "Spur" would be good name for the technology.
The whole back panel should not be touch sensitive.
7. Adrian38 (Posts: 132; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
That looks gorgeous :) THIS is what the back of the Xperia Z1 should have looked like -.- It would be awesome if the U.S. carriers would pick Oppo up sometime in the near future.
8. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1123; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
all these phone are getting better by the minute..nice one oppo.