Oppo building world’s thinnest, 6.13mm phone: quad-core and coming on April 26
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2013, 04:20 posted on
The Oppo R809T will measure only 6.13mm or 0.24 inches thin, and it is said to be a quad-core device coming in just two weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Oppo builds excellent devices. A good mid-ranger around $350 could do excellent sales.
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2269; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Niceeeee,,. But these phones , almost never see the light, in the US of A
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
yeah so thin, Oppo but don't get that thin that your phone will break easily....!!!
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
To be nominated as world's most fragile phone soon.
10. taikucing (unregistered)
what about lenovo phones? it's from china too. is it better than oppo?
seriously, all chinese phones that use mediatek CPU has GPS problem like mine. That's why I sold my $130 chinese phone. Not only has GPS problem, but also heat & battery problem.
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And we need a pocket knife every time we want to lift it?
6. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Mother of god. That's thin, but remember its still a rumor/leak. So its not entirely true ... yet.
16. McLTE (Posts: 809; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
who cares about phone thickness (within reason). These manufacturers are sacrificing battery capacity to keep the phone thing.. IMO, the wrong way to go.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Son of an Oppo! How can they make it so thin? Oh my god!
I'M GONNA REPLACE MY XPERIA Z TO THIS PHONE!!!!!
Nope, just kidding, but decent phone by the way......... :)
Love you Oppo! ;)
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You gave me a link to the "troll" face? How dare you?
Thanks by the way, that cracked me up! xD
11. Captain_Doug (Posts: 994; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
huh. I was expecting it to be another 5"+ phone. 4.5" and that thin is impressive. Put enogh storage and a big enough battery, I might consider it.
14. greyhulk (Posts: 156; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
1GB of RAM? Fail. Android needs the RAM much more than it needs quad core processors.
17. Shrihari (Posts: 94; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Has anyone here experienced the oppo rom?? its one of the wonderful os i've ever seen...
18. VADroidTS555 (Posts: 9; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Which coolerpad is that? Shapes is nice!