Oppo R1001 seen at the FCC – an entry-level smartphone with MediaTek SoC inside
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2014, 02:39 posted on
We came across a new Oppo smartphone while browsing through the FCC's records this morning. The phone in question is labeled as the Oppo R1001, and since the company has an R-series already, we're assuming that this will be the phone's actual name once it is announced. What's interesting is that the FCC papers reveal quite a lot of detailed information about the new Oppo R1001 even though it hasn't been announced yet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Neo_Huang (Posts: 906; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
At least it looks better than most low-ends.
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1549; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Pretty basic low-end phone. It's Oppo, so built quality should be better than average.
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2502; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Too bad we cant get a beast like the Find 7, but I guess they have to make their international start somewhere.
4. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 368; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Even this looks better than the s5, just saying