Oppo N1 unboxing
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2013, 10:08 posted on
It somestimes may feel like we're turning a blind eye on the burgeoning Chinese market, but that's only the case when it comes to generic devices. The Oppo N1 is an enitrely different animal altogether. With a massive 5.9-inch screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mayur007 (Posts: 565; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Awesome Looking phone
waiting for the review ...
3. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 235; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
That thing is massive. The rotating camera is kind of cool, nice high end camera for selfies, jk. That rear touch panel though seems kind a useless at first. That blue tooth device is maybe the most intriguing part of the whole phone.
4. jellmoo (Posts: 1595; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Gotta be honest, this reminds me of the One Max. Underspecced and oversized without a purpose. I may not be much of a Samsung fan, but they are still the only ones really getting the phablet right at this point.
5. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
I don't care what y'all noobs say, cyanogenmod will rock this phone and move it to another category
6. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I liked, and with CM suport it is very futureproof
7. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Are you f*cking kidding me PA??? You stated "no front facing camera" for this oppo N1 as con. REALLY? This phone is commercialised as the best front/back facing camera phone. What were you thinking?
8. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Yes. Totally. And they forgot to list O-Touch and O-Click as pros.