Oppo N1 to have huge 5.9" display
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2013, 03:49 posted on
The Oppo N1 will be a gargantuan device with a 5.9-inch display. Oppo confirmed the screen size for its new flagship that will get officially unveiled on September 23rd…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. twens (Posts: 738; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Chinese manufacturers are really stepping up their game.
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Oppo is actually American-Chinese but yes, they are stepping up their game big time.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3264; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Back looks just lovely, don't have an idea about front, what would it look like. I haven't seen like this to date when these pictures were released, don't know whether it rarely resembles with one of the N-series phones or not.
3. Nesco (Posts: 12; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
i like that back ;)..manufacturers should learn from oppo how to do interesting ads like that :D
4. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1409; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Interesting. Too big for me, but it should be a cool phone.
5. surethom (Posts: 360; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
No I want a usable size phone 4.5"-4.7" screen with Fantastic camera & Xenon flash please. Not a MASSIVE phone.
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Ppl. use tablets so 5.9" shouldn't be a problem. I have much harder time tapping accurately on old 4"-ers, so 4ish is not very usable.
8. zachattack (Posts: 604; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
4inch is the worst screen size i hate my damn iPhone. 6inches is way too big to be called a phone. 5-5.2 is perfect. Can not wait for the G2 to hit verizon! This phone is huge and lame, props to an under dog company though!