Oppo N1 teaser video lasts 23 seconds, doesn't show the phone
Besides offering a top-shelf camera, the Oppo N1 will also offer a rear touch panel that will be on the upper half of the back cover. We're not sure what to make of the video except that the pastel colored boxes bring to mind iOS 7. Oppo also has let us know that the N1 will be easily operational with just one hand.
The Oppo N1 will be up against some tough competition like the Nokia Lumia 1020, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, and the Sony Xperia Z1. We have no word yet on pricing but at least we do know when the next teaser will be released.
1. mottykels (Posts: 361; Member since: 15 May 2013)
WTF!! Is this a joke? Should we laugh now?
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 536; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
An unnecessary video.
But oppo N1 looks promising if it available globally.
it have to face some tough competition with Lumia 1020 and Xperia Z1, can't say same about Galaxy Zoom. That thing looks like a helicopter without leaf
3. philansel7 (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
It's a fap phone because you can use your phone with one hand et fap with the other hand..
Easily the Fap! Fap! phone of the year :)
4. gazmatic (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I cant wait until September 5th
5. eenoneemo (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Sep 2012)
itd be colorful, n has good speaker. thts all i got from the video.
6. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Oppo has what could be the weirdest publicists on Earth