Oppo N1 teased again: will it have a rear touch panel? (release date pegged for Sept 23)
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2013, 08:09 posted on
Just yesterday, Oppo confirmed the existence of the N1 and today the company teased the device might have some form of a touch panel on its back.…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
With that picture saying "Don't just touch the front, the back is also interesting..." sounds kinda dirty.
But anyway, bring it on Oppo!
3. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
yeah its sounds dirty for 14 yrs old kid and seems like you have a dirty mind
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just because I mentioned that line and you say I have a dirty mind?
Wow, look who's the dirty minded kid now?
12. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
How can you see that and not think of it as a sexual reference? You're an awful excuse for a man. If you're not a man - back in the kitchen!
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Sad that a tegra 4 tablet with a 10" 1600p screen only will cost about $400 while a phone with a 1080p screen and snapdragon 800 will be $600+. The phone markets pricing is FUBAR, phones in reality should only cost $300-$400 off contract but people are dumb enough to pay $600.
11. volcano321 (Posts: 20; Member since: 08 Aug 2013)
Lol.. so clueless. No company should make money. Everything should be free or as near-free because you want it so?
8. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
yeah. they give you one toilet paper roll too.. LOL
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
"Don't just touch the front, the back is also interesting..."
but I think only for pic#1 not for phones.
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10406; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It has just released a picture of a toilet paper roll with the message "Easy to use with one hand so you can get busy with the other one..."
This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read when marketing a phone. Moto went with 'Got Wood?' and Oppo says this lol.
16. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
a competition to the LG G2?
I wonder what will Oppo come up with?
It seems to be the only reasonable oem from far east which is worth considering, here in Europe.
17. koloss (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
i'm pretty sure the second pic is m*********ing