Oppo Find5 X909 surfaces, claims it is the slimmest quad-core Android smartphone ever made
0. phoneArena 21 Aug 2012, 08:15 posted on
Not long ago, the 6.65-millimeter-thin Oppo Finder was released on the market, thus officially becoming the world's slimmest smartphone. Today, we are treated to a glimpse at the maker's next ultra-slim handset, which might not be as svelte as its counterpart, yet still has the specs to brings tears to the eyes of any smartphone enthusiast...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. -box- (Posts: 3984; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Neat feat, but the design looks too iphone 4/4s-ish. Would look better with rounded edges, IMHO, and would make it easier to pick up off of a flat surface
10. POLICE (banned) (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
Curved edges look ugly. Look at the concept design of the italian iP4s and the German version, there are no ugly curves, just edgetoedge
2. MeoCao (unregistered)
"Too good to be true" indeed.
17. kristof (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
i'ts even better take a look Oppo X907 . i use it best phone ever .
3. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Wow! the specs sound sweet, i'd seriously consider this one if it weren't from a maker that's barely known.
4. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
wow are you kidding me ? that's like putting a .50 caliber machine gun to the megan fox body.....
6. phitch (Posts: 214; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
DO WANT if those specs are to be believed! The power alone 2GB, Quad core Snapdragon S4 PRO, and Jelly Bean. This thing must fly!
8. alchemyduelist (Posts: 20; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
2500 mAh in a 6.9mm thick phone?! It's either this being too good to be true, or the main OEMs of the smartphone world are having it a little bit too comfortable for great innovation.
9. Captain_Doug (Posts: 966; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Jaw dropper. Hope it's real. Spec wise, this just about reaches dream territory. Design wise, not the biggest fan. A little more curve would be nice.
11. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
S4, Jelly Bean AND 2500 mAh at 6.9 mm?
13. downphoenix (Posts: 2975; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Pretty impressive. Maybe they should try to hit the big time and reach the US and Europe markets. Maybe they should subcontract to a major producer like Samsung or LG to get started.
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
2013 may be?
16. kristof (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Verry Impressive .
I know the Chinese market for 10 years know .
And test meny Chinese phones and other products for selling on the Belgium market .There are more bad than good phones .
Bud there are good phones in China.
About Oppo , this is realy amazing i have test the Oppo finder X907 and i whas blow away .
Better than iphone and Samsung GS3 .
I am realy a iphone 4S user bud i have know give me iphone a new life and that is in the dustbin .
I have the Oppo X907 in use and will not give it up anymore .
The price its about 360 USD It's realy not to mutch compare with Samsung galaxy S3.
Battery is great better than iphone and samsung .
Only watch out you not buy the fake one and you better order with Opposhop you will get best price because on internet prices get up to 650 USD and more :-) .