Oppo Find 7 to arrive in September with 4000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 800
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 08:27 posted on
Allegedly the next high-end phone from Oppo will be called Find 7, and sport a humongous 4000 mAh battery, beaten only by the Huawei Ascend Mate in that respect, and that one is a phablet. Despite the monster juicer, chassis thickness will supposedly be kept in check at 9.9mm, and thе Oppo Find 7 is allegedly going to see the light of day mid-September...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
whats next they gona add led flash for front camera..... lol
11. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
8 MP front camera??
That will be one BIG hole!!
26. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Yeah and what about BSI and OIS sensors?
27. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Wait, how about Optical Zooming like on S4 Zoom?
2. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 301; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
Hate that I'm on a CDMA network. I'd love to give Oppo a try because they're not really known in terms of major manufacturers. Pulling one of those out in public would be breathtaking.
21. housry23 (Posts: 129; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
I used to be on CDMA and trust me, you are limiting yourself big time. I paid Verizon their ETF, bought GSM Galaxy Nexus and haven't looked back. Since then I have changed carriers(pre-paid) several time, kept the same number and pay less than $50 a month for almost just as good of service. Best part is, I have traded, sold and bought several phones! Just stick my SIM in and go. I had and Oppo Find 5 and it was an amazing device, but I traded it for and HTC One. See what I mean? You can switch and swap phones whenever you want. Google Play Nexus phones are a good place to start and even if you pay an ETF and buy a new phone, within a years time you'll make that back.
30. min_kim (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
What kind of pre-paid service do you use? How does it work and how much do you pay monthly? Do you get unlimited texts and data also? What about LTE?
15. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Couldn't say it better! That's what I was waiting for!
I'll be in China by September and this is definitely going to be my next phone.
6. dc0321 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Finally we got more juice .....let the battery war begin...
8. jibraihimi (Posts: 760; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
If they also include micro sd card slot in this, then they will have a winner.........
9. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
WOW! And I thought I had top shelf with the HTC One
10. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Great news! The Find 5 is an excellent device in many areas, needs to be worked in others, two issues being worked on (S4 Pro lags, battery drainage). Now it needs (and will probably get) the LTE modem, hopefully an IR blaster which is a good comeback and maybe OIS for the Exmor RS Sensor. MicroSD card would come handy too.
12. amats69 (Posts: 1432; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
WOW! nice move OPPO! i wish this will be the beggining for other top OEM to put bigger battery on thier flagships!
14. jove39 (Posts: 1856; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I can believe everything but 4000mAh battery!
16. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
That's a huge battery. More OEMs should be willing to sacrifice ultra slimness for battery life, cause anything 10mm or less if fine by me. I guess others prefer slimmer profiles though.
17. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Battery is justified with power hungry processor.
18. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Wow, perfect specs for this gen. And they always make these things beautiful, shame they don't release them for CDMA networks.
19. Techboi (Posts: 84; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
That's a dream phone wow... This makes me sad, wish Sprint could get it.
22. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
If this bad boy has LTE radio inside,
I'll seriously consider getting one.
24. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Release this internationally. I need it!