Oppo Find 7 coming with a monstrous 4000mAh battery
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 10:10 posted on
The Oppo Find 7 is a device coming with a definite promise to make a splash. Its predecessor, the Oppo Find 5 was among the first devices to sport a 1080p display…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That's what I'm talking about! Won't cost $700 either, more likely to land in the $500 segment later this year. Oppo does premium build and uses quality Qualcomm, Samsung and Sony components, so it can't really go wrong. Just do a Google Edition.
17. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
but the question is, will you get updates and proper warranty? and where can you find service centers for this phone if you live outside china?
19. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Oppo sells the Find 5 in Europe, and per rules they must offer two years of warranty (my guess would be you sending the product to the UK and they covering the costs).
25. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Actually, Updates are where Oppo excels. They push out updates every two weeks for bug fixes and the like. They even have an official forum were you can contact them directly and request features.
Pretty awesome and unique for a manufacturer to do. TBH, if they made a Windows Phone, I think there Private/Exclusive App Collection would rival even that of Nokia's given their dedication to their devices.
33. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
right here, beast specs amazing pricehttp://news.softpedia.com/news
34. belovedson (Posts: 986; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
ok icy you compare a new company to the services of nokia.
ok there fanboy.
and a forum doesnt mean squat.
longevity, reviews, and actual users can make that claim and definitely not you or some other oppo related character
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3616; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Oppo 7? Where the hell is 6? Inside the 4kmAh battery? Lol.
2. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i've never even seen one of these in person though... bummer
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
8-megapixel front camera, 4000 mAh battery...... FUUUUUUU......
7. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
thats what im saying lol. My phones main snapper isnt even 8mp. And for the battery holy $hit thats huge gonna last a week
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Chinese manufacturers are on steroids these days... I won't be surprised if Chinese manufacturer like Oppo, Huawei etc. beat Samsung someday.
35. belovedson (Posts: 986; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
that's china for you
we make your shiz cheap on the back of our people
we will learn to do it right even after copying your shiz for decades.
we did it we beat the number one. we are number one. we have no one to copy. f it lets just buy and take over the entire country of....
15. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
this will take duckface photos to a whole new level
29. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
lol duckface billboards with that snapper
14. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
8 megapixel front shooter! *duckfaaaace*
5. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 985; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Oppo really pushing it now, wish they had wider distribution, their phones seem to always be incredibly well specced, they could easily compete with the big boys in the global market if they can sort out their distribution.
6. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Very nice, I just hope that 13 mp camera on the back does it all justice, that's an important feature for me. The Oppo Find 5 was excellent when it came out, just that the rear camera wasn't up to par.
8. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This is how you make a flagship device! !
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Oppo is an under rated company. The fact that they produce flagships that have better specs than HTC's, Sony's, and Samsung's flagships at the same price makes me sad. 4000mAh. 4000!
10. SouljaBOY (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
PhoneARENA.. Please make a review comparison of the best mid-range smartphone out there.. S4 Mini, HTC ONE mini, lumia 720, Xperia SP or Xperia ZR, LG F7.. and also if you can inlcude Motorola Droid newest mid range.. that review is going to benefit alot of mid range consumers like me.. PLS.. Looking Forward..
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
THA FK!? Why can't manufacturers put 4,000 MAH battery in a phone like this
16. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
That is the thing about this phone. It certainly has a nice spec but seriously why is it you cannot find one person with one?
22. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Someone finally listen to what people really want!! 4000 mAh on a sexy phone :D My gf has the Oppo Find 5, and I have to say it's not the best phone I have used but it's a very solid phone.
27. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Shut up and take my money!
The specs are the usual high end android, but what makes me want this is
Oppo actually listens to their customers and sends out regular software updates.
30. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
PLEASE COME TO THE US AND I WILL BUY IT.
This is pretty much perfect for me. Sadly I have doubts that it will ever reach US markets, but come on and prove me wrong, Oppo! PLEASE.