Oppo Find 5 will not be released in Europe
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 05:38 posted on
The Oppo Find 5 is a pretty neat gadget, isn't it? Although it is made by a Chinese manufacturer, it has both the specs and the appearance to compete with brand-name Android heavyweights, including the HTC Droid DNA, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S III, and the likes. There is a 5-inch 1080p screen gracing the front of the Oppo Find 5, and a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset takes care of all computations. Not bad at all, considering that the handset retails for $500 in the U.S. off-contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 161; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
so it will be released in the other world
europe is one of the biggest markets how come !!!
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's a small Chinese-American company, answering local demand alone will be difficult, and they want a steady rise instead of over-expanding, that's how Samsung built itself up, so did Huawei.
2. Gerbil (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
sadly, htc butterfly ain't coming to europe either.
i believe it's not market share problem, but manufacturing capacity limitations.
4. ivanprskalo (Posts: 120; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Do anyone know any third party online sellers where Oppo find 5 can be purchased??
I saw fastcardtech.com but they seem not trustworthy to me...
Also, I saw there is pre-order option on android-sale.com... So, are those two my only options??
5. swapnilaxn (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
well you can try
but since the device is gonna release in mid january.....u will find preorders only.
u can also look at USA website of OPPO find5
6. swapnilaxn (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
Really i would like to see how 120 FPS shoot makes it entry on Cell phones......... thats pretty cool
7. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Make a CDMA version...please and thank you