Oppo Find 5 mini leaked
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 02:29 posted on
If it's good enough for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One, it's good enough for the Oppo Find 5; what we're talking about is a list of current top-shelf handsets that have "mini" versions on the way. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini should see the light of day on June 20th at the Korean manufacturer's Premiere event, and last week we showed you pictures allegedly of the HTC M4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ghaniosman (Posts: 64; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Till now really don't know what is this oppo is! Is it a phone or the company's name or what? And and the most important Y SHOULD WE CARE WHAT IT IS!!
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 885; Member since: 07 May 2012)
this is why PA shouldnt have removed the thumbs down button...
4. flynfree (Posts: 373; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Try read the article and you will find if it is a phone or motor bike. But I think that's a smartphone.:-)
11. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Oppo is a good-enough smartphone manufacturer. And the phone's called Find 5. 5 inch handset, full HD, unibody, good build quality
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The design would look better with on screen buttons
7. uchihakurtz (Posts: 170; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Mini version of flagships has become a trend, kinda cool for people who wants compact phones
8. zlebors (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
3.7 inch???? why not 4 inch? I think 4 inch is a standart size for mini version nowadays
9. ashue (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
I have used Oppo Find 5, and its a good device, hope the mini lives up to its name....
10. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Where the hell is thumb down option?