Opera: iOS is the leading platform for mobile ads
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 23:56 posted on
Opera Mediaworks is the world's largest mobile advertising network which puts Opera in great position to monitor which platforms receive the most mobile ad revenue; it might not be surprising, but while iOS accounts for 44% of the web traffic over Opera's browsers, the platform accounts for a leading 49% of mobile ad revenue over Opera's pipeline...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Tried it but didn't like it. Preferred Dolphin Mini.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Which brings up the follow up question about statistics: In what percentage is Opera used by OS and by manufacturer compared to other browser choices?
3. Shubham412302 (Posts: 347; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
no opera for wp is the reason of such a less figures.
only wm supported opera
4. fistigons (Posts: 265; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I love Opera. It crashes on my S3 and iPad all the time, but I still use it daily.
5. juandante (Posts: 456; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Symbian, the so called dead platform by Elop, still brings more revenue to the publishers than WP, LOL for the morron