Open webOS comes to Android in the form of an app
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:40
As promised, HP has recently made webOS open source, allowing the dev community to continue developing Palm's wonderful platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anirudhshirsat97 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 05:57 0 0
You werent kidding Ray, that is slower than when i tried to play NFS carbon on my 6 year old computer. Totally unusable. Whats the use than i wonder.
3. nlbates66 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 07:28 0 0
this isn't quite installed as an "app" but appears to be similar to how Linux distros can be run chrooted within android on many android phones.
4. Reluctant_Human posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:48 1 0
I wish developers would make a good webOS phone even if its an overlay of Android. Always loved the OS and had so much potential.
5. MC1123 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 19:12 1 0
i guess if nokia bought palm rather than HP, it would give webOS mercy! and it wil lbe awesome for nokia and palm!