Open webOS comes to Android in the form of an app
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2012, 05:40 posted on
As promised, HP has recently made webOS open source, allowing the dev community to continue developing Palm's wonderful platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 397; Member since: 24 May 2011)
You werent kidding Ray, that is slower than when i tried to play NFS carbon on my 6 year old computer. Totally unusable. Whats the use than i wonder.
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Where's the link to the APK file ?
3. nlbates66 (Posts: 303; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
this isn't quite installed as an "app" but appears to be similar to how Linux distros can be run chrooted within android on many android phones.
4. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I wish developers would make a good webOS phone even if its an overlay of Android. Always loved the OS and had so much potential.
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i guess if nokia bought palm rather than HP, it would give webOS mercy! and it wil lbe awesome for nokia and palm!