Open webOS 1.0 arriving in September
0. phoneArena 26 Jan 2012, 04:30 posted on
Back in December, HP decided it’s open sourcing webOS, and will remain an active contributor to its development and now we know when Open webOS 1.0…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tarkio (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
There is still plenty of room for webOS, as there are for many more platforms. My main hope is that, by design, will be free from all the patent lawsuits.
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
and I hope they will have a lot of additions in their app catalog..
3. ayephoner (Posts: 849; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i dont see why they would. they have never had dev support. unless the big hitters take this and run with it, im not sure why this time would be any different.
4. dayron (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I hope webos is a total success. I'm sick of boaring ios and ununiformed/unstable android. And people kill me talkin about a bounch of apps. How many apps can you use. How many are quality apps? That's 1 thing Apple does right.