Only in Japan: tiny underwear protects your phone's tiny private parts
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 03:32 posted on
Japan is weird and there's little doubt about it, but in case you need further proof, look no further than this new cell phone accessory called SmartPants. Yes, it is exactly what it looks like – underwear for use on smartphones, supposedly meant to protect its home button as if it were its private parts...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 2982; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
women r gonna enjoy pressing the home button even more now :D !
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Just stick that Lightning inside without taken off those panties. "Oh phongasm"
20. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I would LOVE to own a pair of them for my Note ll!
Will the order include a a pair for the human too? (Being serious)
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
This is funny as hell. Lol
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
This is like paradise for iFans who like to touch their buttoms (sic).
5. schinnak (Posts: 83; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
if it comes in red you need to keep it away from kryptonite. and if its black, jokers can stay away.
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1463; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
so now i have to give my phone chocolates and go dating before i press the home button ?
16. SGSatlantis (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Or you can just, you know, get it drunk.
7. pwnarena (Posts: 1040; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
:D at least not harmfully weird like another asian economic powerhouse i know.
10. nikenturd (unregistered)
And only in Japan where you can find a '' used panties'' vending machine...Im not making this up people...the Japanese are really sick and perverted
11. pwnarena (Posts: 1040; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
let them be. at least they don't eat fetuses, sue their wives because they did not divulge plastic surgery history, roll over a child as if nothing happened, sell counterfeits like it's a recognized industry, intentionally taint toys with toxic materials, add melamine to milk, etc etc.
also, many think the japs are perverts but their population hardly grows.
14. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I would, but only after augmenting my GS3's home button to make it bulge more.
15. Brutus (Posts: 19; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Next we're gonna see a bra on a phone to cover the front camera and the speaker... LOL!
19. mydi.maus (unregistered)
wouldnt it be hard to press home botton when panty is on?hahah only in japan:..while the rest of the world phones are nude,...