Only in Japan: a bathing lady iPhone case pushes the limits of weirdness
The case actually has an idea behind it - you can use it as a stand to put the iPhone in portrait and landscape mode, but is that enough of an excuse for its existence? It costs around $30, fits the iPhone 4 and 4S, and if no one is paying attention to your phone, we bet that ordering one of these will fix this.
source: Gaugau.jp via Pocket-lint
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4335; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I want to go there so bad. I know I would have a blast there. Who knows maybe I can run into Godzilla there. lol
13. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
LOL, they did make the original movie.
16. DonkeySauce (Posts: 160; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
How on Earth is that racist? That's like calling someone racist because they said "I would have blast in Hollywood. Maybe I will see Jaws there" Racist would be saying something like "Why is everyone here squinting at me?"
17. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1643; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Actually you would see Jaws at Universal Studios but I doubt there is a Godzilla robot in Japan so your statement could be valid. Regardless, I should rephrase. It was poor stereotyping at best
19. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I'll pass on Godzilla only because, I was always biased to Mothra and those two little twins.
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
This would be a great accessory for Victor H. The irony would be that the minute one turns on the water, the warranty would be null and void.
3. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
"..........and this here iPhone case........"???? More bad grammar.
18. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1643; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Aha i see what you did there, touche douchebag
23. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
*Standing for applause*
Thank you kind sir.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6678; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
anyone can make a dumb a$$ accessory for the craphone
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Not true. I tried to make a case for my iPhone 4S out of toilet paper and duct tape and, it just didn't work out for me. iPhone accessories are best when they are directly from Apple (even if they mark-up their prices by 1000%). So, there!!
5. Synack (Posts: 668; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Wow people are so excited and energetic in Japan. Everyone's pissed off here in America.
8. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
good for horny leecherous dkheads.........- this product ought to be banned!
9. geearede (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
This is a clear indication of the level of intelligence that accessory manufacturers believe that iphone owners possess
24. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
"you only need a glimpse and you’d be able to tell - it’s made in Asia" - What the heck.. in fact most of the crapware comes from.. U*know where*S