Only in Japan: Snapdragon S4 Pro-equipped Aquos Phone Xx 203SH will make a debut in 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Oct 2012, 09:22
Japan is the land of exotic phones you’d see in no other place on the globe. Such is the Shrap-made Aquos Phone Xx 203Sh…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. smdeezy posted on 10 Oct 2012, 09:26 6 0
"Such is the Shrap-made Aquos"
What the heck is Shrap? LOL
6. nyamo posted on 10 Oct 2012, 10:04 3 0
electronics manufacture that dominates in asia as a household name. sharp does ok in the rest of the world but none of the high end stuff seems to come out fast enough.
sharp always had great flip phones for the home market and their smart phones are no different.
2. No_Nonsense posted on 10 Oct 2012, 09:31 13 0
Japan always gets awesome devices before the rest of world does.
8. cepcamba posted on 10 Oct 2012, 10:33 4 0
Yup, and believe it or not they also get updates fairly quickly.
9. android1234 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 10:36 1 0
Very nice thing bezel like the Motorola RAZR M.... I think Samsung will introduce a 5" screen in the next Galaxy S3 to out do this but keeping the same size as the galaxy s3....
12. ChangMin2012 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 12:31 3 2
Forget Korean Tech, Advanced Japanese Technology is the only way to fly!
13. TROLL posted on 10 Oct 2012, 14:12 0 0
They should patent this edge2edge design, looks sexy and stylish, with no ugly curves at the front nor at the back, rear flat! "Concept looking phone"
15. The_Innovation posted on 10 Oct 2012, 15:54 0 0
This will never end, at this rate you will never buy a phone. Every time you want to wait to buy something, like the Optimus G let's say, you see that this might come out later in 2013. If you wait until Spring 2013 to buy this, there might be rumors of a 21 megapixel 4GB ram 8 core phone coming later that fall.
So on and so forth....buy what you want now and ignore all the other rumors of the future. It's no use.
16. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Oct 2012, 18:51 0 1
i hope sharp will make these phones debut in US market!!! and kill the heck out of samsung!
saw their market share and its falling!!
17. someones4 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 19:36 0 0
Stock prices rise and fall all the time. it all boils down to the end of the financial year
18. someones4 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 19:38 0 0
Why won't the japanese export these phones? and why is PA waving these exotic phones in our faces? and why do the phones' controls look so odd?
19. phil2n posted on 10 Oct 2012, 20:10 0 0
21 megapixel 4GB ram 8 core phone coming later that fall.
and can only use for 1 hour
21. ChangMin2012 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 22:02 0 0
If Big Red released this, it would be known as the Droid Chimera
If Sprint Released this, it would be the Sharp Aquos Bawsephone-203
If ATT released this phone, never mind.
23. Nadr1212 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 23:11 0 0
Forgot to say: U BETTER GIVE THE U.S. THAT FONE U JAPANESERs or WE'LL BATTLE U 4 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!