Only in Japan: Samsung Galaxy S III runs at 1.6GHz and comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2012, 06:42 posted on
After Softbank yesterday, now NTT DoCoMo, Japan’s biggest carrier, announces its 2012 winter lineup including awesome devices like the Samsung Galaxy S III with a 1.6GHz Exynos…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Those lucky Japanese always get exclusive things then us. Mines Rooted and running at 1.8Ghz. Is there any S3 owners that have Rooted there's?
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4214; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Mini Note. Any bump in RAM? That would make it a true Mini Note (without the stylus).
7. doejon (Posts: 392; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
perhaps there will be also a galaxy note 2 with 2ghz xD :D or its not possible?
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4214; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Exynos 4 has a max frequency of 1.6 GHz I think
4. hung2900 (Posts: 899; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I think it's the same as Note 2 with 2GB RAM and higher GPU clockrate.
11. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
It's the CPU which is overclocked not Gpu!
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
You can also over-clock the GPU in settings on SetCpu.
16. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Are you mad??
You can't over GPU in SetCPU..!!
iT'S ONLY FOR gpu
5. Mittal (Posts: 493; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
with the rise of Korean giants, are the very respected and acclaimed Japanese electronics firms lagging behind? far behind ?
On the mobile front, very few names most predominant of which SONY comes to mind
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10087; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why does the UI look completely different from the one from the Note II and GS3 in Korea?
9. josephnero (Posts: 515; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
its docomo UI.just a home launcher.its on XDA if you like it
12. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
PLEASE CAN you tell me the link to that..?
17. josephnero (Posts: 515; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
22. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Thanks a lot!!
Btw I searched it on XDA but wasn't able to find it..
Will try tonight..
10. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I think it is an conspiracy to distract the japanese otakus and cede dokdo to s.korea.
18. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
What's next that Japan's only gonna f**king get?!?!THIS IS HELL WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!
20. ibap (Posts: 735; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Is there a term for the phone manufacturers releasing phones under the same name but with wildly different specs? The only term I can think of is NUTS!