Only in Japan: NTT DoCoMo SH-01D unveiled with a 4.5-inch 720p display and a pack of features
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Why does Japan get the good crap?
3D 12MP 720p 4.5" 1GHz Dual Core Waterproof and TV all in one??? why can't manufacturers do this?
9. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
it's exclusive and customized for japan... XD.. they are one of the countries that love to fund technology...
31. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
It's a OMAP 4430... how is that 'good'?
4. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
nice name, crap comment.
dont you just read??? it will be updated to ICS or is it because it is not iOS that's why its crap for you???
5. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Yes, I can read, thank you. It is neither iOS, nor WP - that's why it is crap.
6. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
It does not need that... its a japanese phone... they dont need iOS... they need an android because it's open to the world... then use your brain... oh wait you dont have one... buy your brain at the app store maybe they have one availabe for you isucker...
Oh.. BTW... this phone is water proof.... is your phone water proof??
7. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
No, man. I do have a brain. And I have used Android for over a year, I just do not like it and the whole Giggle approach to it. Besides it is 99% copied from iOS. Or maybe you think that Apple and Microsoft started all these patent wars just for fun? Whoever likes Android, buy it. For me it is crap.
8. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
if you do have one... use it... if it looks like it.... it doesnt mean that it was copied... patent wars are started because of money... not for fun... crap's definition for me is having an iphone... rather have nokia 3310 than iphone...
10. shifu (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
rendhell you think \"striker\" would be able to try the brain app from his app store before buying it.....oh forget it its a market place thng..........Rolling
11. good-mate (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
why do you bash iPhones? did you have or at least used one before? how about Android?
if not just shut the F up..
13. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
i dont bash them... i just say whats on my mind... it's called freedom of expression...
15. good-mate (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
bashing iOS and praising Android without even having any of them is called freedom of expression? I dont think so. that is called trolling man.
21. shifu (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Its not only about freedom of speech its about freedom to do what hell i want to my phone!..........I wanna pimp my phone the best way it can be pimped. and the only whore of a phone that does the job well is Android.
I remember the dayz of Bestbuy when i was told \"as leader of the Geeksquad\" make sure all Iphones sold come to you to be bricked before it gets into the customers hands! From that day on i was force to be well rounded with iphone, 3gs, then 4 now no more!
18. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
i did not say that i dont own an android and a iphone. stop assuming...
ASSUMING = making an ass of yourself..
22. good-mate (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
so what phone do you have now? and before?
30. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
iphone3gs and galaxy y.... but not using the iphone anymore....
20. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
yeah how did you know he didnt own any of those?
stop making up..
14. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
oh come on man, you know you are making non stop non sense with that bullcrap.. Android is 99% copied from Android? are you effin kidding me? what do you say about that notification center and ota? Android started it right? so yeah iOS is an Android wanna-be.
23. hepresearch (unregistered)
I prefer to think that the patent wars were started just for fun...
29. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
1) You need to learn how to reply.
2) "Giggle approach" made me giggle ^_^
25. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
looks like somebody is trolling me and puting a thumbdown for all my comment.... hahahah... just like remix said... it's a thumbs down competition..
26. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Too bad no one cares whether Android sucks or not, evidently the market share is crushing iOS and WP7 isn't even on the radar.
28. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
yeah... and i wonder when will wp7 is gonna be on our radar again...
27. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
What's really sad though is that this phone will never have a decent dev community.
32. hallfrankg (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Nov 2009)
Sounds like youi two guys need to get a room! then you can fight it out over cocktails and crackers
33. nightmare (Posts: 28; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
all ios does is launch apps,n with all the control apple has on that OS its feels lyk u hav rented the phone.its never fully yours so that to me= crap.and if icrap users dont care wat i think how about they ask the market(hehe worst nightmare)
35. bormann (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
Here is the Docomo SH-01D hi-res photo review:
SH-01D user interface screenshots set:
36. bormann (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
Docomo SH-01D waterproof test: