Only at the Olympics: Samsung Galaxy S III used as a hotel room key, TV remote control
0. phoneArena 26 Jul 2012, 00:20 posted on
Hotel room keys are so 1972. It is the 21-st century, so can't we use something more high-tech? Sure! If you are staying at the new Holiday Inn located at London's Stratford City, you can totally unlock your room using the flashy Samsung Galaxy S III. Well, as long as you are a VIP staying at one of the hotel's 40 rooms that get along with the smartphone, that is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Schuler2828 (Posts: 56; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Wish I had this at home for my Samsung Galaxy S3!!
2. Ohrules (Posts: 316; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
wait, i've seen that before, on GSMArena perhaps?
3. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 305; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Wow....cool but somethings just dont need to be replaced....unfortunately this is not an episode of James bond :(
6. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
What? U still wanna live in the 50's? Get a life
10. miles16852 (Posts: 208; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
i'd hate to see you have a DEAD battery in your sol called 21st century stupid phone! here comes the Hotel room key are so 1972 to SAVE THE DAY!
7. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
lol I guess your username is the comment huh
9. donfem (Posts: 533; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Let me see... Ummm...Did you steal that? Obviously not. Go Sammy Go