Only at the Olympics: Samsung Galaxy S III used as a hotel room key, TV remote control
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Jul 2012, 00:20
Hotel room keys are so 1972. It is the 21-st century, so can't we use something more high-tech? Sure! If you are staying at the new Holiday Inn located at London's Stratford City, you can totally unlock your room using the flashy Samsung Galaxy S III. Well, as long as you are a VIP staying at one of the hotel's 40 rooms that get along with the smartphone, that is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Schuler2828 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 00:45 6 0
Wish I had this at home for my Samsung Galaxy S3!!
3. SonyFTW2020 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 00:57 3 8
Wow....cool but somethings just dont need to be replaced....unfortunately this is not an episode of James bond :(
6. SlimSoulja86 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 02:25 2 1
What? U still wanna live in the 50's? Get a life
10. miles16852 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:40 0 0
i'd hate to see you have a DEAD battery in your sol called 21st century stupid phone! here comes the Hotel room key are so 1972 to SAVE THE DAY!
9. donfem posted on 26 Jul 2012, 14:15 0 0
Let me see... Ummm...Did you steal that? Obviously not. Go Sammy Go