Only Nokia Lumia users are getting the just released FIFA 13
Word is that graphics are nothing you've seen before, and the controls are said to be extremely precise. The new FIFA 13 includes around 500 licensed teams, which can participate in 30 leagues. Players have the vast database of 15,000 players at call and can make them sprint on 32 real-world stadiums. The price of the game is $4.99, and you can get it from the link next to the source.
FIFA 13 Screenshots Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
FIFA 13 Screenshots
source: Windows Phone Store via WMPoweruser
2. ANANDALTER (Posts: 123; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Great, finally a exclusivity for NOKIA!!!!!!!!
17. Potao.rises (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
and this is the reason why I will go for Nokia over HTC and Samsung when it comes to Windows phone..
34. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Thats great.....but the day I pick a specific phone or tablet because of 1 game is the day I give my phone back to the carrier.
Its a nice start, move for Nokia...but let it get a few more exclusives then I will understand your comment.
32. akki20892 (Posts: 3238; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
guess what i'm not gonna find this game in ios or even on android :(
available in WP but only on Nokia........go nokia keep it up.
and most important thing is hey potao.rises i like your profile pic it's cute lol
5. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
what shame sre you talking about?huh?
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Well done Nokia but unfortunately I feel I am going to be dissaoointed on Thursday....I don't want a repeat of the 925!
9. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
what are they repeating?
41 Mp + OIS is not enough for you??
what do you want??
19. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Maybe a battery that is larger than 2000 mah especially when the competiton has larger batteries in a smaller form factor. Also i'd like a 1080p display, a newer processor is a welcome addition. Also since MS and Nokia have such a close relationship i'd like them to make an appearance and announce an update to WP 8.1. WP NEEDS a notification center, quick settings, universal search, closing apps and true multitasking. Also i'd like them to announce some new WP apps we've been waiting for (I'm tired of unofficial apps).And no carrier exclusivity, please.
22. Potao.rises (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
Lumia 720 with 2000mah battery beats all Android devices..
24. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Does it beat the Note 2 or the Razr Maxx HD?? Doubt that. The 720 might have better battery life than some android phones because the screen is just WVGA
25. Potao.rises (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
Do Note2 and Razr Maxx HD have 2000mah battery?
Both of them has 3000+mah battery. So they are uncomparable. Lets compare GS3, One X, ip5 (phones with similar battery capacity).
and 720's screen is IPS while Note2 has Amoled which is less power efficinet.
23. MrTzr (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Also worth mentioning: a larger (1080p) screen. That would make it the best phone at the moment.
26. Potao.rises (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
Since L720 is not 2013's flagship so ofcourse it doesnt has 1080p screen.
and larger screen is your personal choice.
iPhones are still using 4 inches screen and they are selling well and one is crying for huge screens.
30. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
just stfu and stoo whining in every single Nokia article. Buy zoom or wait for butterfly s and prepare 850 quit. Begone from Nokia´s related articles.
35. haseebzahid (Posts: 1801; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
y eah sure if it comes with 1080p quad core 2gb of ram u will start whining its not Ultra HD 4k and its not octa core no 3 GB ram so no one gives u a sh*i*t about your whining
8. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
its a shame because Nokia paid EA to get it exclusively and Because of Nokia as a partner the developers have published 160000+ applications in wp store.
12. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Nokia is really hitting hard, Other OEM's considering WP8 think before joining then league, IF you want to be succeeded, the first thing should be " How to beat Nokia"?.. ..
15. Potao.rises (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
Nokia deserves it. They are doing much hardwork too improve Windows platform. All the credit of WP's growth should be given to MS and Nokia.
10. muhsen (Posts: 238; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
wow the game is not even on google play store (i.e not available to android)....well done nokia !!!!!!
11. boosook (Posts: 894; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
LOL... they'll quickly release for Android and iOS as soon as they see the sales figures.
29. E.N. (Posts: 2224; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
FIFA 13 has been available on iOS since September 2012
36. haseebzahid (Posts: 1801; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
links please so some of our IOS fellows can go and download here
13. muhsen (Posts: 238; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
is it me or the author is abit ignorant ??? Microsoft has nothing to do with Nokia/EA deal :S...
oh god, who appoints phonearena authors ?? I think since they r mobile bloggers they should educate themselves more about......mobile phones !!!
14. rd_nest (Posts: 683; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Being a WP device, it's easy to miss any news. Afterall smartphone means Android and iOS. Rest all are irrelevant.
20. ANANDALTER (Posts: 123; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
no it doesn't!!!soon windows will capture a huge market with the help of nokia
21. shashi.map (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
"Afterall smartphone means Android and iOS. Rest all are irrelevant."
LOL nice joke !!!
Sounds like you dont know a lot about smartphones.
16. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
oh what a shame pa you hace such biased staff
27. FlushGordon (unregistered)
And Microsoft expects them soccer crazed gamers to buy the phone.
33. SingDaFire (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Hmm.. Can't play as I'm using Lumia 720.. But never mind will try to get the 925 when its available in our country, thought of buying a Panasonic tv with the money