OnePlus posts an unboxing teaser for the One
2. Sauce (unregistered)
ONEhundred&ONE Lb. Box
4. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
i love how these new boys such as Xiaomi and the OnePlus are steering the high-end market to a new direction...this will ensure big players will put massive efforts in order to make their devices worth the high price tags...well done
8. Furbal (Posts: 293; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Not driving anything till it hits shelves for people to buy it.
5. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Well, at least this One doesn't spend on celebrity endorsements. Less marketing costs, and it's cooler compared to the other One.
9. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 401; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Until they become so big that most of their money will go to marketing etc. It goes for all companies. The smaller you are the more you focus on the product and end user. The bigger you are the more you focus on shareholders and marketing.
6. FoneAddict (Posts: 202; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I'm very excited to see what this phone looks like! Spec wise this phone ticks all the boxes so only the design and overall quality are in question but given this phone will be manufactured by the same people who make Oppo phones I have a feeling this will be a quality product at Nexus pricing!
7. mayur007 (Posts: 410; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
lol it will be the another let down by htc
11. AfterShock (Posts: 2800; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Losing more and more interest in this phone with each new vapor cloud spewed.