OnePlus One will feature a 3,100 mAh battery and some "mystery tech"
0. phoneArena 09 Mar 2014, 17:35 posted on
This CyanogenMod-based smartphone is expected to be available internationally starting the second quarter of the year. It will cost less than $400 unlocked...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 1435; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Pretty stoked about this phone, finally some real passion behind a device. Hopefully it more than rivals the iPhone's look, I don't want it to "match" the looks of a 4 year old design. Aside from that they better have something unique in it with their mystery tech, the smartphone market is getting pretty stale.
10. Bioload25 (Posts: 189; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Oppo seems to have the same passion for the Find series
15. Finalflash (Posts: 1435; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Sadly they have little North American presence and in Europe it's all over priced.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7328; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It took me less than a minute to read the article. Some of you users make me question humanity as a whole.
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 686; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Rivals iPhone's looks? Design must be inspired from Nokia N9 (admit it. It's still a good looking device)
4. Kishin (Posts: 579; Member since: 30 May 2013)
No on-screen buttons please and the rest i m waiting to see..I m also interested in the mystery teck..
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
with that battery give me at least 720p resolution and no carrier crap ( which does not)... and i will leave the Apple camp..
8. gallitoking (Posts: 4680; Member since: 17 May 2011)
nah I dont like carrier bloatware and LG hardly upgrades... but other than that excellent choice
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7328; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You can always root. Other options are M8 and S5.
16. youdug (Posts: 26; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
root and remove the bloatware.
im on sprint and were about to get our 3rd update in 5 months. started with zv7, then went zv8, zva, and the 4.4.2 update is zvb which att and tmobile already recieved.
not only that, but att and tmobile also have fully working flex and pro 2 ports.
its a great time to have a g2.
7. AfterShock (Posts: 2101; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It does feel like we're getting trolled.
(Even if that's not the case)
12. techaman (unregistered)
This is the one thing people got so mad at gs5 because it was only 2600 when s4 was 2400
17. techaman (unregistered)
Lol yeah I realized after I Posted haha bit still we all expected at least 3000 on the gs5
13. Sharky (Posts: 94; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
A couple of the members on the OnePlus team said that the screen to bezel ratio was better than the Nexus 5. If that is true, then this will probably be my next phone, especially if the price is less than $400.