OnePlus One vs Galaxy S5 vs One (M8): specs comparison
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2014, 04:34 posted on
There's been quite a lot of noise about the OnePlus One smartphone these past few weeks, and it has all lead to today's announcement event, where, after numerous leaks and teasers, the actual phone was finally unveiled before the eyes of the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jishnusur (Posts: 73; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
You have every details then why are the values missing on the table? Like the camcorder etc..Stop promoting samsung!
9. Jishnusur (Posts: 73; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
Dude, I don't even love Samsung. I am a Nexus user haha! Just thought lets post what is right.
6. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Wow. The force is strong with this one.
2. Barracuda (Posts: 22; Member since: 21 Feb 2014)
Fantastic Phone!!! Will be buying one for sure when it becomes available.
3. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Even if it cost the same as the m8/GS5 , I would still pick the One Plus One
4. hassoups (Posts: 467; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
in all honesty, it makes everything else seem overpriced.
8. FriendsOfSamsung (unregistered)
Galaxy s5 enough said
10. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
You can get two of the new One plus for the same price as it's competitors.
Blow out winner!
12. KashAli (Posts: 105; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
I am going to get one when I have money because I spend too much on top smartphones such as Galaxy and iPhone range. Just waste of money Nexus Phone are great or this One Plus+.
13. OnlyOneGio (Posts: 13; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Oppo will definitely forse the other high-end smartphones to do something about there price.
14. .AppleJack (Posts: 22; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
I just see the same sh*t of all of them :p
15. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Totally done with Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc. Done wasting money. If they can deliver the phones, OnePlus has changed the market forever.